Menu:


Minimize

 

Via V. Monti, 8
50124 Firenze
Phone [ 39] 055.5308699
Fax [ 39] 055.2276242
Mobile [ 39] 339.604922
info@buyingserviceint.com
 Print   
Minimize

 Print   
Minimize
FASHION
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
fashion 

ELEGANCE
Sunday, December 23, 2007
 

STYLE
Friday, October 12, 2007
 

 Print   
Minimize
CONTACT US
You can contact us at our address or fill the form at the bottom of the page.
Via V. Monti, 8
50124 Firenze
Phone [ 39] 055.5308699
Fax [ 39] 055.2276242
Mobile [ 39] 339.6049221
info@buyingserviceint.com
 Print   
 CONTACT FORM Minimize




Cancel   Send
 Print   
Minimize
Records per Page
Page 4 of 219First   Previous   1  2  3  [4]  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next   Last   
arredondo.bea@gmail.com      1/24/2023 1:47:01 PM
AI + Content Creation = Unlimited Content For Free!
"ChatGPT Empire" is finally live, and it will bring a wave of fresh air to the world of content creation because it is something you never-seen-before. This course will show you how to use ChatGPT, a free bot that s content for you in real-time. You ask what you want to write, and the bot s the content for you, under your eyes, with unique content. And can also write in every language. This free bot will change content creation imagine how powerful it is! ChatGPT Empire ==> https://bit.ly/3WrGWLi On the inside, in ten videos, you can learn: + The way software works and how to use it for free. + How to over 23 projects with me, step-by-step. + How to a novel from zero to the final story. + How to a non-fiction book about your favorite topic. ​+ ELITE HACK: How to develop state-of-the-art product reviews with pros and cons. ​+ The easiest way to stunning articles from start to end. ​+ How to quickly and easily recipes and kitchen books. ​+ My exact for

info@buyingserviceint.com      1/24/2023 5:59:02 AM
Mohamed Pacheco
New Multifunction Waterproof Backpack The best ever SUPER Backpack: -proof/Scratch-resistant/USB Charging/Large capacity storage 50% OFF for the next 24 Hours ONLY + FREE Worldwide Shipping for a LIMITED time Buy now: https://thebackpack.co Have a great time, Mohamed

myairanker@gmail.com      1/24/2023 4:52:40 AM
Re: Best A.I. SEO Strategy
Rank #1 on Google! Activate unlimited website traffic using perfectly written content. Start using A.I. to grow your busines. a free account. Cancel anytime. No strings attached. Start telling A.I. what to do for you. Click here and try it for free, visit https://www.tryzik.com Thank you for your time! Adam Langly If you would like to opt-out of communication with us, visit: https://urloptout.com/optout1/?site=buyingserviceint.com

tuyet.torgerson@gmail.com      1/23/2023 8:46:02 PM
Hi buyingserviceint.com Webmaster.
Hi , Unlock the secrets of Tiktoks marketing and Gain more sales click here to Know more Know ===> https://tiktoksecrets.gr8.com/

moshe.akin@gmail.com      1/23/2023 6:38:21 AM
Have you heard about the new Ai technologies that are coming out?
It is said by yahoo finance that by 2030 90 percent of content on the web will be d by Ai, the other 10 percent will agmented content with Ai there is a new Ai tool called Jasper that helps content for you with a click of a button for your blog or business Click the Link here to start your free trial -> https://tinyurl.com/Jasper-Free-Trial-Ai-Writer From Bernardo Palos If you dont want to hear about jasper anymore from me fill out this form correctly: https://tinyurl.com/Jasper-Contact-Removal

fannie.gillum@gmail.com      1/23/2023 5:55:13 AM
Exploit untapped traffic sources for your business
Are you tired of the same old, overused traffic sources? Are you looking for a way to drive more traffic and sales for your business without breaking the bank? Look no further than Untapped Traffic! >> https://bit.ly/3WvCpHV This training course will show you how to find the cheapest and most effective advertising sources on the internet. You''ll learn how to exploit untapped traffic sources that even the gurus are missing out on. With this 100% newbie-friendly guide, you''ll be able to easily navigate these underutilised traffic sources and drive more traffic directly to your offers. You can even use uncloaked affiliate links and build your email list faster than ever before…. That’s almost unheard of! The training is designed to help you get the most out of your budget. And with our super-low-cost approach, you can get thousands of impressions and clicks for just a couple of bucks. Don''t miss out on this opportunity to revolutionise your digital marke

hacker@singleboersen.xyz      1/23/2023 3:08:40 AM
Your Site Has Been Hacked
Your Site Has Been Hacked PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO SOMEONE IN YOUR COMPANY WHO IS ALLOWED TO MAKE IMPORTANT DECISIONS! We have hacked your website http://www.buyingserviceint.com and extracted your databases. How did this happen? Our team has found a vulnerability within your site that we were able to exploit. After finding the vulnerability we were able to get your database credentials and extract your entire database and move the information to an offshore server. What does this mean? We will systematically go through a series of steps of totally damaging your reputation. First your database will be leaked or sold to the highest bidder which they will use with whatever their intentions are. Next if there are e-mails found they will be e-mailed that their information has been sold or leaked and your http://www.buyingserviceint.com was at fault thusly damaging your reputation and having angry customers/associates with whatever angry customers/associates do. Lastly

ericjonesmyemail@gmail.com      1/22/2023 3:02:18 PM
Who needs eyeballs, you need BUSINESS
My name’s Eric and I just came across your website - buyingserviceint.com - in the search results. Here’s what that means to me… Your SEO’s working. You’re getting eyeballs – mine at least. Your content’s pretty good, wouldn’t change a thing. BUT… Eyeballs don’t pay the bills. CUSTOMERS do. And studies show that 7 out of 10 visitors to a site like buyingserviceint.com will by, take a gander, and then head for the hills without doing anything else. It’s like they never were even there. You can fix this. You can make it super-simple for them to raise their hand, say, “okay, let’s talk” without requiring them to even pull their cell phone from their pocket… thanks to Talk With Web Visitor. Talk With Web Visitor is a software widget that sits on your site, ready and waiting to capture any visitor’s Name, Email address and Phone Number. It lets you know immediately – so you can talk to that lead immediately… without delay… BEFORE they head for those hi

bourget.latasha6@gmail.com      1/20/2023 9:02:36 PM
Have you heard about the new Ai technologies that are coming out?
It is said by yahoo finance that by 2030 90 percent of content on the web will be d by Ai, the other 10 percent will agmented content with Ai there is a new Ai tool called Jasper that helps content for you with a click of a button for your blog or business Click the Link here to start your free trial -> https://tinyurl.com/Jasper-Free-Trial-Ai-Writer From Bernardo Palos If you dont want to hear about jasper anymore from me fill out this form correctly: https://tinyurl.com/Jasper-Contact-Removal

gaye@buyingserviceint.com      1/20/2023 5:52:20 PM
Concerning buyingserviceint.com
Hi, If you are one of the sufferers of the common problems nails have, then you are in luck! Our Toenail Clippers is here to help. It has a specially designed clip that can help those with troubles with winding nails, hard nails, two nails, nail cracks, deep nails, and thickened nails. We are confident that our Toenail Clippers will provide you with the results you are looking for. Get yours today with 60% OFF: https://thepodiatrist.shop Sincerely, Gaye

 Print